Sortie de taux bas en situation d’excédent de liquidité : l’expérience de la Réserve fédérale américaine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Lavoie, 2005. "Monetary base endogeneity and the new procedures of the asset-based Canadian and American monetary systems," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 689-709.
- Frost, Joshua & Logan, Lorie & Martin, Antoine & McCabe, Patrick E. & Natalucci, Fabio M. & Remache, Julie, 2015.
"Overnight RRP Operations as a Monetary Policy Tool: Some Design Considerations,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2015-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frost, Joshua & Logan, Lorie & Martin, Antoine & McCabe, Patrick E. & Natalucci, Fabio M. & Remache, Julie, 2015. "Overnight RRP operations as a monetary policy tool: some design considerations," Staff Reports 712, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Garratt, Rod & Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James J. & Nosal, Ed, 2015. "Segregated balance accounts," Staff Reports 730, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2014. "Monetary Policy Operations and the Financial System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198716907.
- M. Vari, 2014.
"Implementing monetary policy in a fragmented monetary union,"
529, Banque de France.
- Vari, Miklos, 2015. "Implementing Monetary Policy in a Fragmented Monetary Union," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1516, CEPREMAP.
- Sandra C. Krieger, 2002. "Recent trends in monetary policy implementation: a view from the desk," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 73-76.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2008. "Understanding monetary policy implementation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 235-263.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Benjamin Müller, 2015. "Exit Strategies and Trade Dynamics in Repo Markets," Working Papers 2015-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Bech, Morten L. & Klee, Elizabeth, 2011.
"The mechanics of a graceful exit: Interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 415-431.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2009. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 416, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2010. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marc Lavoie, 2010.
"Changes in Central Bank Procedures During the Subprime Crisis and Their Repercussions on Monetary Theory,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 3-23.
- Marc Lavoie, 2010. "Changes in Central Bank Procedures during the Subprime Crisis and Their Repercussions on Monetary Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_606, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordspolitique monétaire; Fed; Eurosystème; liquidité;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:bullbf:2016:206:04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.