Sind vor- und vollstationäre Krankenhausleistungen Vertrauensgüter? Eine Analyse von Informationsasymmetrien und deren Bewältigung
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: (0049) (0)3677 69 4001|
Phone: 0 36 77 / 69 - 40 30
Fax: (0049) (0)3677 69 4200
Web page: http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/vw/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Philip, 1974. "Advertising as Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 729-754, July/Aug..
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1.
- Braman, Sandra, 1989. "Defining information : An approach for policymakers," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 233-242, September.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1996.
"Hospital response to prospective payment: Moral hazard, selection, and practice-style effects,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 257-277, June.
- Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 1994. "Hospital Response to Prospective Payment: Moral Hazard, Selection, and Practice-Style Effects," Papers 0050, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1973.
"Where Are We in the Theory of Information?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 31-39, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuiedp:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.