Sind vor- und vollstationäre Krankenhausleistungen Vertrauensgüter? Eine Analyse von Informationsasymmetrien und deren Bewältigung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1996.
"Hospital response to prospective payment: Moral hazard, selection, and practice-style effects,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 257-277, June.
- Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 1994. "Hospital Response to Prospective Payment: Moral Hazard, Selection, and Practice-Style Effects," Papers 0050, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, April.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Braman, Sandra, 1989. "Defining information : An approach for policymakers," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 233-242, September.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1973. "Where Are We in the Theory of Information?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 31-39, May.
- Nelson, Philip, 1974. "Advertising as Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 729-754, July/Aug..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuiedp:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivtuide.html .