Considering Market-Based Instruments for Consumer Protection in Higher Education
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1973. "Where Are We in the Theory of Information?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 31-39, May.
- Gordon C. Winston, 2004. "Differentiation Among US Colleges and Universities," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 331-354, 06.
- Henry Hansmann, 1999. "Higher Education As An Associative Good," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm129, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2000.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1978. "A Note on "Lemons" Markets with Quality Certification," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 277-279, Spring.
- Cave, Martin & Dodsworth, Ruth & Thompson, David, 1992. "Regulatory Reform in Higher Education in the UK: Incentives for Efficiency and Product Quality," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 79-102, Summer.
- Shapiro, Carl, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-79, November.
- Nelson, Phillip J, 1975. "The Economic Consequences of Advertising," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 213-41, April.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2003.
"Verbraucherschutz als Staatsaufgabe,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19613, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Watrin Christian, 2003. "On the Political Economy of the Subsidiarity Principle," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-17, June.
- Nelson, Philip, 1974. "Advertising as Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 729-54, July/Aug..
- Beales, Howard & Craswell, Richard & Salop, Steven C, 1981. "The Efficient Regulation of Consumer Information," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 491-539, December.
- Kurt Larsen & Stéphan Vincent-Lancrin, 2002. "International Trade in Educational Services: Good or Bad?," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 14(3), pages 9-45.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-29, March-Apr.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-41, August.
- Egon P. Franck & Bruno Schönfelder, 2000. "On The Role Of Competition In Higher Education – Uses And Abuses Of The Economic Metaphor," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 52(3), pages 214-237, July.
- Schwartz, Alan & Wilde, Louis L., . "Intervening in Markets on the Basis of Imperfect Information: A Legal and Economic Analysis," Working Papers 235, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Spence, Michael, 1976. "Informational Aspects of Market Structure: An Introduction," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 591-97, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:33:y:2010:i:1:p:29-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.