Spillover effects among financial institutions: A state-dependent sensitivity value-at-risk approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adams, Zeno & Füss, Roland & Gropp, Reint, 2014. "Spillover Effects among Financial Institutions: A State-Dependent Sensitivity Value-at-Risk Approach," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 575-598, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Michael R. & Maier, Philipp, 2009. "Hedge funds and financial stability: Regulating prime brokers will mitigate systemic risks," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 283-297, September.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077921 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Cappiello & Bruno Gérard & Arjan Kadareja & Simone Manganelli, 2014. "Measuring Comovements by Regression Quantiles," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 12(4), pages 645-678.
- Reint Gropp & Marco Lo Duca & Jukka Vesala, 2009.
"Cross-Border Bank Contagion in Europe,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 97-139, March.
- Vesala, Jukka & Gropp, Reint & Lo Duca, Marco, 2006. "Cross-border bank contagion in Europe," Working Paper Series 662, European Central Bank.
- Reint Gropp & Marco Lo Duca & Jukka Vesala, 2007. "Cross-Border Bank Contagion in Europe," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 175, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, Fall.
- Hott, Christian, 2009. "Herding behavior in asset markets," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-56, January.
- Danielsson, Jon & Taylor, Ashley & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2004. "Highwaymen or heroes: should hedge funds be regulated?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24782, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Klaus, Benjamin & Rzepkowski, Bronka, 2009. "Risk spillover among hedge funds: The role of redemptions and fund failures," Working Paper Series 1112, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk spillovers; state-dependent sensitivity value-at-risk (SDSVaR); quantile regression; financial institutions; hedge funds;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-01-17 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2014-01-17 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2014-01-17 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewp:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .