Highwaymen or heroes: should hedge funds be regulated?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 1999. "Arbitrage and Endogenous Market Integration," FMG Discussion Papers dp319, Financial Markets Group.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
" The Limits of Arbitrage,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 35-55, March.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 5167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer ad Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1725, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- van Wincoop, Eric, 1999.
"How big are potential welfare gains from international risksharing?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 109-135, February.
- Eric Van Wincoop, 1998. "How big are potential welfare gains from international risksharing?," Staff Reports 37, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Abreu, Dilip & Brunnermeier, Markus K., 2002. "Synchronization risk and delayed arbitrage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 341-360.
- Avery, Christopher & Zemsky, Peter, 1998. "Multidimensional Uncertainty and Herd Behavior in Financial Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 724-748, September.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2001. "Rational Limits to Arbitrage," FMG Discussion Papers dp392, Financial Markets Group.
- De Long, J Bradford & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1990.
"Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 703-738, August.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, "undated". "Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _124, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1990. "Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets," Scholarly Articles 3725552, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2001. "Rational limits to arbitrage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25068, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Jon Danielsson, 2001.
"What Happens When You Regulate Risk? Evidence from a Simple Equilibrium Model,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp393, Financial Markets Group.
- Zigrand, Jean-Pierre & Danielsson, Jon, 2001. "What happens when you regulate risk?: evidence from a simple equilibrium model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25069, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2004. "A general equilibrium analysis of strategic arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 923-952, December.
- Connor, Gregory & Woo, Mason, 2004. "An Introduction to hedge funds," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24675, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dong-Hyun Ahn & Jacob Boudoukh & Matthew Richardson & Robert F. Whitelaw, 1999. "Optimal Risk Management Using Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 359-375, February.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adams, Zeno & Füss, Roland & Gropp, Reint, 2014.
"Spillover Effects among Financial Institutions: A State-Dependent Sensitivity Value-at-Risk Approach,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 575-598, June.
- Adams, Zeno & Füss, Roland & Gropp, Reint, 2013. "Spillover effects among financial institutions: A state-dependent sensitivity value-at-risk approach," SAFE Working Paper Series 20, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Photis Lysandrou, 2012. "Hedge funds," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 21, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:24782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .