Human-capital investment and the wage gap
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2000.
"Ability-Biased Technological Transition, Wage Inequality, and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 469-497.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 1998. "Ability Biased Technological Transition, Wage Inequality, and Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813224919_0012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Meckl & Stefan Zink, 2004.
"Solow and heterogeneous labour: a neoclassical explanation of wage inequality,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(498), pages 825-843, October.
- Meckl, Jürgen & Zink, Stefan, 2001. "Solow and heterogeneous labor: A neoclassical explanation of wage inequality," Discussion Papers, Series I 312, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Meckl, Jürgen & Zink, Stefan, 2002. "Solow and Heterogeneous Labor: A Neoclassical Explanation of Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017.
"Fairness, Trade, and Inequality,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 12, pages 339-380
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More about this item
KeywordsWage inequality; human-capital investment;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kondp1:307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .