Human-capital investment and the wage gap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2000.
"Ability-Biased Technological Transition, Wage Inequality, and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 469-497.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 1998. "Ability Biased Technological Transition, Wage Inequality, and Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813224919_0012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Meckl & Stefan Zink, 2004.
"Solow and heterogeneous labour: a neoclassical explanation of wage inequality,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(498), pages 825-843, October.
- Meckl, Jürgen & Zink, Stefan, 2001. "Solow and heterogeneous labor: A neoclassical explanation of wage inequality," Discussion Papers, Series I 312, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Meckl, Jürgen & Zink, Stefan, 2002. "Solow and Heterogeneous Labor: A Neoclassical Explanation of Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017.
"Fairness, Trade, and Inequality,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 12, pages 339-380
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More about this item
KeywordsHuman-capital investment; Wage inequality.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:19:y:2002:i:4:p:853-859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.