International Trade in Intermediate Inputs: The Case of the Automobile Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deardorff, Alan V., 2001. "Fragmentation in simple trade models," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 121-137, July.
- repec:fth:michin:422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Fragmentation and multinational production," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 935-945, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julius Spatz & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2002.
"Globalization of the Automobile Industry - Traditional Locations under Pressure?,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 57(04), pages 469-494, December.
- Spatz, Julius & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2002. "Globalization of the automobile industry: traditional locations under pressure?," Kiel Working Papers 1093, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Spatz, Julius & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2004. "Globalization of the automobile industry: traditional locations under pressure?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3248, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kemal Türkcan, 2009. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade: An Empirical Examination of the Austria’s Auto-Parts Industry," FIW Working Paper series 030, FIW.
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Zimmermann, Jörg, 2005.
"There's no Place Like Home: A Strategic Framework to Overcome Liability of Foreignness in the German Car Market,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
05-84, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Sofka & Joerg Zimmermann, 2005. "There is no Place Like Home: A Strategic Framework to Overcome Liability of Foreignness in the German Car Market," Industrial Organization 0512003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Silvio Miyazaki & Leonardo Correia, 2014. "State Space Application to Recent Automobile Sector Triangle Trade between Japan and Latin America," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-05, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Spatz, Julius, 2001. "Globalisierungsverlierer in der Automobilindustrie? Internationaler Wettbewerb und Arbeitsmarkteffekte in Deutschland, Japan und den Vereinigten Staaten," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2608, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Nunnenkamp, 2002. "Die Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung auf die Direktinvestitionen und deren Rückwirkungen," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(11), pages 13-19, June.
- Shuhei Nishitateno, 2012. "Global Production Sharing in the Japanese Automobile Industry: A Comparative Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2012-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kemal Türkcan, 2011. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Product Fragmentation in the Auto-Parts Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 149-186, June.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2002. "Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung auf die Direktinvestitionen und die Rückwirkungen der Direktinvestitionen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2904, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Veysel Avsar & Kemal Turkcan, 2013. "Exchange Rate Volatility and U.S. Auto-Industry Exports: A Panel Cointegration Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 772-787.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; intermediate inputs; international outsourcing;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:1027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.