Fragmentation and multinational production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Regional convergence clusters across Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 951-958, April.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J. & Eby Konan, Denise & Zhang, Kevin H., 1996.
"A Unified Treatment of Horizontal Direct Investment, Vertical Direct Investment, and the Pattern of Trade in Goods and Services,"
Working Paper Series
465, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- James R. Markusen & Anthony J. Venables & Denise Eby Konan & Kevin H. Zhang, 1996. "A Unified Treatment of Horizontal Direct Investment, Vertical Direct Investment, and the Pattern of Trade in Goods and Services," NBER Working Papers 5696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen, 1997. "Trade versus Investment Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 6231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-471, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Quah, Danny, 1996. "Regional Convergence Clusters Across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Costas Megir & Danny Quah, 1996. "Regional Convergence Clusters Across Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp0274, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1985. "Multinational Corporations and Trade Structure," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 443-457.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lars P. Feld & Jost H. Heckemeyer, 2011. "Fdi And Taxation: A Meta‐Study," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 233-272, April.
- Erdey, László, 2004. "A működőtőke-áramlás a telephelyválasztás elméletének tükrében [The flow of operating capital in the light of the theory of location choice]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 472-494.
- Antony, Jürgen, 2009.
"Capital/Labor substitution, capital deepening, and FDI,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 699-707, December.
- Juergen Antony, 2007. "Capital/Labor Substitution, Capital Deepening, and FDI," Discussion Paper Series 295, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Radovan Kastratović, 2020. "The impact of foreign direct investment on host country exports: A meta‐analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(12), pages 3142-3183, December.
- Isabel Faeth, 2009. "Determinants Of Foreign Direct Investment – A Tale Of Nine Theoretical Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 165-196, February.
- Eva Barteková & Thomas H. W Ziesemer, 2019.
"The impact of electricity prices on foreign direct investment: evidence from the European Union,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(11), pages 1183-1198, March.
- Bartekova, Eva & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2015. "Impact of electricity prices on foreign direct investment: Evidence from the European Union," MERIT Working Papers 2015-021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gabor Hunya & Mark S. Knell & Roman Römisch & Hermine Vidovic, 2003. "wiiw Structural Report 2003 on Central and Eastern Europe, Volume 2," wiiw Structural Report 2, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2021.
"Estimating The Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: BROADENING TRADE THEORY Incorporating Market Realities into Traditional Models, chapter 5, pages 95-110,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001. "Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 693-708, June.
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1998. "Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 6773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serge Shikher, 2014.
"International production, technology diffusion, and trade,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 111-154, February.
- Shikher, Serge, 2009. "International production, technology diffusion, and trade," MPRA Paper 21005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerstin Enflo & Per Hjertstrand, 2009.
"Relative Sources of European Regional Productivity Convergence: A Bootstrap Frontier Approach,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 643-659.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Hjertstrand, Per, 2006. "Relative sources of European regional productivity convergence: A bootstrap frontier approach," Working Papers 2006:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Rok Spruk, 2021. "Regional convergence and trade liberalization under weak state capacity: evidence from Mexico," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 18(2), pages 173-216, December.
- David L. Ellison, 2007. "Subnational regionalism in a supranational context: the case of Hungary," IWE Working Papers 177, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Xinyue Ye & Sergio Rey, 2013. "A framework for exploratory space-time analysis of economic data," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 315-339, February.
- Vicente Rios IbaÃ±ez, 2014. "What drives regional unemployment convergence?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p924, European Regional Science Association.
- Mihály Borsi & Norbert Metiu, 2015.
"The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 657-681, March.
- Borsi, Mihály Tamás & Metiu, Norbert, 2013. "The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union," Discussion Papers 28/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2011. "Convergence clubs, the euro-area rank and the relationship between banking and real convergence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 809, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Jalal El Ouardighi & Phu Nguyen Van & Thi Kim Cuong Pham, 2006.
"Estimation semi-paramétrique de la convergence des régions européennes,"
Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 97-110.
- Thi Kim Cuong Pham & Phu Nguyen Van & Jalal El Ouardighi & Théophile Azomahou, 2006. "Estimation semi-paramétrique de la convergence des régions européennes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 173(2), pages 97-110.
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Jalal El Ouardighi & Phu Nguyen Van & Thi Kim Cuong Pham, 2006. "Estimation semi-paramétrique de la convergence des régions européennes," Post-Print hal-00279381, HAL.
- Jungnickel, Rolf & Borrmann, Christine & Keller, Dietmar, 2005. "What gravity models can tell us about the position of German FDI in Central and Eastern Europe," HWWA Discussion Papers 328, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Belke, Ansgar & Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph, 2016.
"Regional bank efficiency and its effect on regional growth in “normal” and “bad” times,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 413-426.
- Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph & Belke, Ansgar, 2015. "Regional Bank Efficiency and its Effect on Regional Growth in Normal and Bad Times," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112824, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Belke, Ansgar & Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph, 2015. "Regional bank efficiency and its effect on regional growth in 'normal' and 'bad' times," Ruhr Economic Papers 586, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Ulrich Haskamp & Ralph Setzer, 2015. "Regional Bank Efficiency and its Effect on Regional Growth in “Normal” and “Bad” Times," ROME Working Papers 201507, ROME Network.
- Leone Leonida & Leone Leonida & Daniel Montolio, 2003. "Public Capital, Growth and Convergence in Spain. A Counterfactual Density Estimation Approach," Working Papers 2003/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:43:y:1999:i:4-6:p:935-945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.