The relationship between the Chinese "going out" strategy and international trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Shanping & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2014. "A panel data analysis of trade creation and trade diversion effects: The case of ASEAN–China Free Trade Area," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 138-151.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Xingwang Qian, 2009. "Empirics Of China'S Outward Direct Investment," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 312-341, August.
- Wagner, Don, 2003. "Aid and trade--an empirical study," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 153-173, June.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Xingwang Qian, 2009. "The Empirics of China's Outward Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2621, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Egger, 2001.
"European exports and outward foreign direct investment: A dynamic panel data approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(3), pages 427-449, September.
- Peter Egger, 2000. "European Exports and Outward Foreign Direct Investment. A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," WIFO Working Papers 129, WIFO.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Helmberger, Peter, 1970. "Factor Mobility and International Trade: The Case of Complementarity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 761-767, September.
- Brouwer, Jelle & Paap, Richard & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 2008.
"The trade and FDI effects of EMU enlargement,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 188-208, March.
- Jelle Brouwer & Richard Paap & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2007. "The Trade and FDI Effects of EMU Enlargement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-077/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jelle Brouwer & Richard Paap & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2007. "The Trade and FDI Effects of EMU Enlargement," CESifo Working Paper Series 2123, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0060-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Sova, Anamaria & Sova, Robert, 2015.
"Trade flows and trade specialisation: The case of China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 261-273.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Anamaria Sova & Robert Sova, 2015. "Trade Flows and Trade Specialisation: The Case of China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1453, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Anamaria Sova & Robert Sova, 2016. "Trade flows and trade specialisation: the case of China," NCID Working Papers 03/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Anamaria Sova & Robert Sova, 2015. "Trade Flows and Trade Specialisation: The Case of China," CESifo Working Paper Series 5217, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-471, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lauren A. Johnston & Stephen L. Morgan & Yuesheng Wang, 2015. "The Gravity of China's African Export Promise," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 913-934, June.
- Stern, David I., 2010. "Between estimates of the emissions-income elasticity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2173-2182, September.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2002. "Ethnic Chinese Networks In International Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 116-130, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; foreign direct investment; China;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2018-03-19 (China)
- NEP-INT-2018-03-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.