Factor Mobility and International Trade: The Case of Complementarity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Zhiyuan & Xu, Yue & Wang, Peijie & Akamavi, Raphaël, 2016. "A pendulum gravity model of outward FDI and export," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1356-1371.
- Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2018. "The relationship between the Chinese "going out" strategy and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:ags:ucdegw:233007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linda S. Goldberg & Michael W. Klein, 1999.
"International Trade and Factor Mobility: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Working Papers
7196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Michael W. Klein, 1999. "International trade and factor mobility: an empirical investigation," Staff Reports 81, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & María Montero-Muñoz, 2001.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Trade: A Causality Analysis,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 305-323, July.
- Oscar Bajo & Maria Montero Mu–oz, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade: A Causality Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 9902, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Chaido Dritsaki & Melina Dritsaki, 2012. "Exports and FDI: A Granger causality analysis in a heterogeneous panel," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3128-3139.
- Thomas, E. Scott & Martin, Philip L. & Richards, Alan, 1982. "Complementarity of Trade and Labor Migration," Working Papers 233007, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- repec:spr:chfecr:v:4:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40589-016-0037-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Furtan, William Hartley & Holzman, J.J., 2004. "The Effect of FDI on Agriculture and Food Trade: An Empirical Analysis 1987-2001," Agriculture and Rural Working Paper Series 28037, Statistics Canada.
- Collins, W-J & O'Rourke, K-H & Williamson, J-G, 1997.
"Were Trade and Factor Mobility Substitutes in History?,"
97/15, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Collins, William J & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1997. "Were Trade and Factor Mobility Substitutes in History?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William J. Collins & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey Williamson, 1997. "Were Trade and Factor Mobility Substitutes in History?," NBER Working Papers 6059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1999.
"Beschäftigungswirkungen multinationaler Unternehmungen
[Employment effects of multinational enterprises]," MPRA Paper 21079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar Bajo & María Montero, "undated". "Foreign direct investment and trade: A causality analysis," Studies on the Spanish Economy 06, FEDEA.
- Johnson, Andreas, 2006. "FDI and Exports: the case of the High Performing East Asian Economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 57, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lin, Chih-Fan & Yü, Mei-Chen, 2013. "Substituting or Complementing?---The Influence of Chinese Overseas Direct Investment on Domestic Exports," MPRA Paper 55349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elvira Sapienza, 2009. "The interaction between Export and FDI: Central-Eastern Europe and EU15," Quaderni DSEMS 13-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2007. "Resource abundance and economic growth in the United States," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 1011-1039, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:4:p:761-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.