Regional diversity in the costs of electricity outages: Results for German counties
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wolf, André & Wenzel, Lars, 2016. "Regional diversity in the costs of electricity outages: Results for German counties," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PB), pages 195-205.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linares, Pedro & Rey, Luis, 2013.
"The costs of electricity interruptions in Spain. Are we sending the right signals?,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 751-760.
- Pedro Linares & Luis Rey, 2012. "The costs of electricity interruptions in Spain. Are we sending the right signals?," Working Papers fa05-2012, Economics for Energy.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Lieshout, Rogier & Koopmans, Carl, 2009. "Optimal blackouts: Empirical results on reducing the social cost of electricity outages through efficient regional rationing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 342-347, May.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2008.
"Does it matter when a power outage occurs? -- A choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to avoid power outages,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1232-1245, May.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Does it Matter When a Power Outage Occurs? - A Choice Experiment Study on the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Power Outages," Working Papers in Economics 155, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Doane & Raymand S. Hartman & Chi-Keung Woo, 1988. "Household Preference for Interruptible Rate Options and the Revealed Value of Service Reliability," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 121-134.
- Mohan Munasinghe & Mark Gellerson, 1979. "Economic Criteria for Optimizing Power System Reliability Levels," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 353-365, Spring.
- Benjamin Bental & S. Abraham Ravid, 1982. "A Simple Method for Evaluating the Marginal Cost of Unsupplied Electricity," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 249-253, Spring.
- de Nooij, Michiel & Koopmans, Carl & Bijvoet, Carlijn, 2007. "The value of supply security: The costs of power interruptions: Economic input for damage reduction and investment in networks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 277-295, March.
- Beenstock, Michael & Goldin, Ephraim & Haitovsky, Yoel, 1998. "Response bias in a conjoint analysis of power outages," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 135-156, April.
- Brown, Gardner, Jr & Johnson, M Bruce, 1969. "Public Utility Pricing and Output under Risk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 119-128, March.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Value of Lost Load," Papers WP214, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "An estimate of the value of lost load for Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1514-1520, March.
- Tishler, Asher, 1993. "Optimal production with uncertain interruptions in the supply of electricity : Estimation of electricity outage costs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1259-1274, August.
- Wenzel, Lars & Wolf, André, 2013. "Protection against major catastrophes: An economic perspective," HWWI Research Papers 137, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Serra, Pablo & Fierro, Gabriel, 1997. "Outage costs in Chilean industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-434, October.
- Papke, Leslie E & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1996.
"Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(K) Plan Participation Rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 619-632, Nov.-Dec..
- Leslie E. Papke & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1993. "Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(k) Plan Participation Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reichl, Johannes & Schmidthaler, Michael & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013. "The value of supply security: The costs of power outages to Austrian households, firms and the public sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 256-261.
- Sanghvi, Arun P., 1982. "Economic costs of electricity supply interruptions : US and foreign experience," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 180-198, July.
- Beenstock, Michael, 1991. "Generators and the cost of electricity outages," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 283-289, October.
- Christian Growitsch & Raimund Malischek & Sebastian Nick & Heike Wetzel, 2015.
"The Costs of Power Interruptions in Germany: A Regional and Sectoral Analysis,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(3), pages 307-323, August.
- growitsch, christian & Malischek, Raimund & Nick, Sebastian & Wetzel, Heike, 2013. "The Costs of Power Interruptions in Germany - an Assessment in the Light of the Energiewende," EWI Working Papers 2013-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poppen, Silvia, 2014. "Auswirkungen dezentraler Erzeugungsanlagen auf das Stromversorgungssystem: Ausgestaltungsmöglichkeiten der Bereitstellung neuer Erzeugungsanlagen," Arbeitspapiere 146, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Frondel, Manuel & Sommer, Stephan, 2017. "Der Wert von Versorgungssicherheit mit Strom: Evidenz für deutsche Haushalte," RWI Materialien 115, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Rahmatallah Poudineh and Tooraj Jamasb, 2017. "Electricity Supply Interruptions: Sectoral Interdependencies and the Cost of Energy Not Served for the Scottish Economy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwirp:142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwiide.html .