Legal History, Institutions and Banking System Development in Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Samuel Mutarindwa & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stepan, 2020. "Legal History, Institutions and Banking System Development in Africa," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1844, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLegal origins; colonial history; financial institutions; banking systems; Hausman-Taylor estimation;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- K15 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Civil Law; Common Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.