SPACs with focus on China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsuan-Chi Chen & Jay R. Ritter, 2000. "The Seven Percent Solution," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1105-1131, June.
- Katrina Ellis & Roni Michaely & Maureen O'Hara, 2000. "When the Underwriter Is the Market Maker: An Examination of Trading in the IPO Aftermarket," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1039-1074, June.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1997.
"Why Include Warrants in New Equity Issues? A Theory of Unit IPOs,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 1-24, March.
- Chemmanur, T.J. & Fulghieri, P., 1994. "Why Include Warrants in New Equity Issues? A Theory of Unit IPOs," Papers 95-05, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2014.
"Institutional changes of Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs),"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 149-169.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "Institutional changes of SPACs," MPRA Paper 44181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "Institutional changes of SPACs," EconStor Preprints 68589, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Milan Lakicevic & Yochanan Shachmurove & Milos Vulanovic, 2013. "On Mergers, Acquisitions and Liquidation Using Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs)," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Milan Lakicevic & Milos Vulanovic, 2013. "A story on SPACs," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(4), pages 384-403, March.
- Jain, Bharat A., 1994. "The underpricing of 'unit' initial public offerings," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 309-325.
- Jindra, Jan & Voetmann, Torben & Walkling, Ralph A., 2012. "Reverse Mergers: The Chinese Experience," Working Paper Series 2012-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Floros, Ioannis V. & Sapp, Travis R.A., 2011. "Shell games: On the value of shell companies," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 850-867, September.
- Robert Berger, 2008. "SPACs: An Alternative Wav to Access the Public Markets," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 20(3), pages 68-75.
More about this item
KeywordsSPAC; Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies; China; Blank Checks;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:92407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .