The underpricing of 'unit' initial public offerings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimovski, William & Brooks, Robert, 2008. "The underpricing of gold mining initial public offerings," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2014. "SPACs with focus on China," EconStor Preprints 92407, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Saadouni, Brahim & Yin, Shuxing, 2008. "Warrants in IPOs: Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 539-554, November.
- William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2003. "Financial characteristics of Australian initial public offerings from 1994 to 1999," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(14), pages 1599-1607.
- Ola Bengtsson & Na Dai, 2014.
"Financial Contracts in PIPE Offerings: The Role of Expert Placement Agents,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 795-832, December.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Dai, Na, 2013. "Financial Contracts in PIPE Offerings: The Role of Expert Placement Agents," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/7, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2017. "U.S. SPACs with a focus on China," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-18.
- Gajewski, Jean-Francois & Ginglinger, Edith & Lasfer, Meziane, 2007.
"Why do companies include warrants in seasoned equity offerings?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, March.
- Edith Ginglinger & Jean-François Gajewski & Meziane Lasfer, 2007. "Why do companies include warrants in seasoned equity offerings?," Post-Print halshs-00136572, HAL.
- Brown, Philip & Clarke, Alex & How, Janice C. Y. & Lim, Kadir, 2000. "The accuracy of management dividend forecasts in Australia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 309-331, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:34:y:1994:i:3:p:309-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.