Monetary policy in Turkey after Central Bank independence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Refet S. GÜRKAYNAK & Zeynep KANTUR & M.Anıl TAŞ & Seçil YILDIRIM-KARAMAN, 2015. "Monetary Policy in Turkey after Central Bank Independence," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 30(356), pages 09-38.
- Gürkaynak, Refet S. & Kantur, Zeynep & Tas, Mustafa Anil & Yildirim, Secil, 2015. "Monetary Policy in Turkey after Central Bank Independence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Zeynep Kantur & M. Anil Tas & Seçil Yildirim, 2015. "Monetary Policy in Turkey after Central Bank Independence," CESifo Working Paper Series 5582, CESifo.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yıldız AKKAYA & Refet S. GÜRKAYNAK, 2012. "Cari açık, bütçe dengesi, finansal istikrar ve para politikası: Heyecanlı bir dönemin izi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(315), pages 93-119.
- Zelal AKTAŞ & Harun ALP & Refet GÜRKAYNAK & Mehtap KESRİYELİ & Musa ORAK, 2009. "Türkiye'de para politikasının aktarımı: Para politikasının mali piyasalara etkisi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 24(278), pages 9-24.
- A.Hakan KARA, 2012. "Küresel kriz sonrası para politikası," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(315), pages 09-36.
- Atsushi Inoue & Barbara Rossi, 2011. "Identifying the Sources of Instabilities in Macroeconomic Fluctuations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1186-1204, November.
- Harun ALP & Refet GÜRKAYNAK & Hakan KARA & Gürsu KELEŞ & Musa ORAK, 2010. "Türkiye’de piyasa göstergelerinden para politikası beklentilerinin ölçülmesi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(295), pages 21-45.
- Seda KÖYMEN ÖZER & Selin SAYEK BÖKE, 2015. "The Export Performance of Turkey (1996-2013)," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 30(350), pages 93-120.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Wech, 2015. "Ein Überblick über Funktionen, Entscheidungsstrukturen und Rechenschaftspflichten von Zentralbanken," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(22), pages 48-51, November.
- Kilinc, Mustafa & Tunc, Cengiz, 2019.
"The asymmetric effects of monetary policy on economic activity in Turkey,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 505-528.
- Tunc, Cengiz & Kılınç, Mustafa, 2016. "The Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy on Economic Activity in Turkey," MPRA Paper 72688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jul 2016.
- Furceri, Davide & Loungani, Prakash & Zdzienicka, Aleksandra, 2018.
"The effects of monetary policy shocks on inequality,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 168-186.
- Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2016. "The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Inequality," IMF Working Papers 16/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Burak Eroglu & Secil Yildirim-Karaman, 2017. "Responses Of Term Structure Of Interest Rates And Asset Prices To Monetary Policy Shocks: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 1705, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Ryu, Hang K. & Slottje, Daniel J., 2017. "Maximum entropy estimation of income distributions from Basmann’s weighted geometric mean measure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 221-231.
- K. Kývanc Karaman & Seçil Yýldýrým-Karaman, 2017. "The Monetary Policy Change in Turkey in 2009 and Its Implications for Inflation and Growth," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 1-21.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkey; CBRT; monetary policy; fiscal policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-11-01 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CBA-2015-11-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2015-11-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.