Report NEP-CBA-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chakraborty, Lekha S, 2014. "Monetary Seigniorage in an Emerging Economy: Is there a scope for "free lunch" in financing public investment?," MPRA Paper 67497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Grégory Levieuge & Yannick Lucotte & Sébastien Ringuedé, 2015. "Central bank credibility and the expectations channel: Evidence based on a new credibility index," NBP Working Papers 209, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Gürkaynak, Refet S. & Kantur, Zeynep & Tas, M. Anil & Yildirim, Secil, 2015. "Monetary policy in Turkey after Central Bank independence," CFS Working Paper Series 520, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kräussl, Roman & Lehnert, Thorsten & Senulyte, Sigita, 2015. "Euro crash risk," CFS Working Paper Series 524, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Borys Grochulski & Yuzhe Zhang, 2015. "Optimal Liquidity Regulation With Shadow Banking," Working Paper 15-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocke, 2015. "The Coming U.S. Interest Rate Tightening Cycle: Smooth Sailing or Stormy Waters?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1522, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Frederic Malherbe, 2015. "Optimal Capital Requirements over the Business and Financial Cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 1154, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrea Ferrero & Martin Seneca, 2015. "Monetary Policy in Resource-Rich Economies," OxCarre Working Papers 158, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Olga S. Kuznetsova & Sergey A. Merzlyakov, 2015. "The Role of Uncertain Government Preferences For Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interaction," HSE Working papers WP BRP 102/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Josh Ryan-Collins, 2015. "Is Monetary Financing Inflationary? A Case Study of the Canadian Economy, 1935-75," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_848, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ignacio Presno & Scott Davis, 2015. "Capital Controls as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 1167, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Uegaki, Akira, 2015. "Central Bank Independence and Inflation in Transition Economies: A Comparative Meta-Analysis with Developed and Developing Economies," RRC Working Paper Series 55, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Joshua C. C. Chan & Todd E. Clark & Gary Koop, 2015. "A New Model of Inflation, Trend Inflation, and Long-Run Inflation Expectations," Working Papers (Old Series) 1520, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Manganelli, Simone, 2015. "Lending-of-last-resort is as lending-of-last-resort does: Central bank liquidity provision and interbank market functioning in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers 10901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferrandino, Vittoria & Sgro, Valentina, 2015. "Monetary policy in Argentina: From the inflation of the 1970s to the default of the new millennium," eabh Papers 15-03, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Rodrigo Mariscal & Andrew Powell & Guido Sandleris & Pilar Tavella, 2015. "Sovereign Defaults: has the current system resulted in lasting (re)solutions?," Business School Working Papers 2015-03, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "The Pitfalls of External Dependence: Greece, 1829-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 10898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pál Gróf, 2015. "Economic Crisis And More Severe Regulations: Changes In The Liquidity Management Of The Hungarian Banking Sector," Enterprise Theory and Practice Doctoral School (ETPDS) Working Papers 10, Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc.
- Zeyyad Mandalinci, 2015. "Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on UK Regional Activity: A Constrained MFVAR Approach," Working Papers 758, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Thomas Philippon & Joseba Martinez & Miguel de Faria e Castro, 2015. "Runs versus Lemons: Information Disclosure and Fiscal Capacity," 2015 Meeting Papers 1146, Society for Economic Dynamics.