Transparency in monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Goodhart & Haizhou Huang, 1995. "What is the Central Banks Game?," FMG Discussion Papers dp222, Financial Markets Group.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Woodford, Michael, 1997.
"Inflation Forecasts and Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(4), pages 653-684, November.
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Torsten SlÃ¸k, 1998. "The Real Effects of Monetary Policy in the European Union: What Are the Differences?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 374-396, June.
- Peersman, Gert & Smets, Frank, 1999. "The Taylor Rule: A Useful Monetary Policy Benchmark for the Euro Area?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 85-116, April.
- Michael Woodford, 1994. "Nonstandard Indicators for Monetary Policy: Can Their Usefulness Be Judged from Forecasting Regressions?," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 95-115 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szyszko Magdalena, 2015. "Inflation Forecasts Versus Shaping Inflation Expectations. Comparative Analysis / Prognoza Inflacji Wobec Kształtowania Oczekiwań Inflacyjnych. Analiza Porównawcza," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(4), pages 139-156, December.
- Magdalena Szyszko, 2013.
"The interdependences of central bank’s forecasts and inflation expectations of consumers,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(1), pages 33-66.
- Magdalena Szyszko, 2011. "The interdependences of central bank’s forecasts and economic agents inflation expectations.Empirical study," NBP Working Papers 105, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordstransparency; monetary policy; ESCB;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:199916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .