A new approach to bootstrap inference in functional coefficient models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herwartz, H. & Xu, F., 2009. "A new approach to bootstrap inference in functional coefficient models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2155-2167, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2008.
"The wild bootstrap, tamed at last,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 162-169, September.
- Davidson, R. & Flachaire, E., 1999. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a32, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2008. "The wild bootstrap, tamed at last," Post-Print hal-00649250, HAL.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Russell Davidson, 2001. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed At Last," Working Paper 1000, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Emmanuel Flachaire, 2001. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 58, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Davidson, Russell & Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2001. "The wild bootstrap, tamed at last," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6560, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2000. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1413, Econometric Society.
- Aneiros-Perez, G. & Vilar-Fernandez, J.M., 2008. "Local polynomial estimation in partial linear regression models under dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2757-2777, January.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & HÃ¤rdle, Wolfgang, 1994. "Testing a Parametric Model Against a Semiparametric Alternative," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 821-848, December.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Cai, Zongwu & Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 2000. "Functional-coefficient regression models for nonlinear time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6314, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Horowitz, J.L., 1992. "Testing a Parametric Model Against a Semiparametric Alternative," Papers 9219, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herwartz, H. & Xu, F., 2010.
"A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2007. "A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," Economics Working Papers 2007-14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Walle, Yabibal M., 2014.
"Determinants of the link between financial and economic development: Evidence from a functional coefficient model,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 417-427.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Walle, Yabibal M., 2013. "State dependence in the finance-growth nexus: A functional coefficient approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 156, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Herwartz & Bernd Theilen, 2010. "The determinants of health‐care expenditure: new results from semiparametric estimation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 964-978, August.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Roestel, Jan, 2017. "Mundell’s trilemma: Policy trade-offs within the middle ground," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-13.
- Helmut Herwartz & Israel Waichman, 2010. "A comparison of bootstrap and Monte-Carlo testing approaches to value-at-risk diagnosis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 725-732, December.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Walle, Yabibal M., 2014. "Openness and the finance-growth nexus," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 235-247.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Hartmann, Matthias, 2014. "State-dependence vs. timedependence: An empirical multi-country investigation of price sluggishness," Kiel Working Papers 1907, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; heteroskedasticity; functional coefficient models; Feldstein-Horioka puzzle;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2007-07-13 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cauewp:5614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vakiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.