Work Characteristics and Work Performance of Knowledge Workers: What Goes Hand in Hand?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hernaus Tomislav, 2011.
"Business Trends and Tendencies in Organization Design and Work Design Practice: Identifying Cause-and-Effect Relationships,"
Business Systems Research,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(1), pages 4-16, January.
- Tomislav Hernaus, 2011. "Business Trends and Tendencies in Organization Design and Work Design Practice: Identifying Cause-and-Effect Relationships," EFZG Working Papers Series 1103, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramona Diana LEON, 2015. "The Future Knowledge Worker: An Intercultural Perspective," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(4), pages 675-691, December.
More about this item
Keywordswork design; work characteristics; task performance; contextual performance; PLS-SEM;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2013-12-29 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2013-12-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:wpaper:1309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .