Business Trends and Tendencies in Organization Design and Work Design Practice: Identifying Cause-and-Effect Relationships
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tomislav Hernaus, 2011. "Business Trends and Tendencies in Organization Design and Work Design Practice: Identifying Cause-and-Effect Relationships," EFZG Working Papers Series 1103, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salkić Ismet & Bošnjović Jasna, 2013. "Process Management in Public Management of a Transition Country: Case Study of Bosnia and Herzegovina," Business Systems Research, Sciendo, vol. 4(2), pages 38-57, December.
- Tomislav Hernaus & Josip Mikulić, 2013. "Work Characteristics and Work Performance of Knowledge Workers: What Goes Hand in Hand?," EFZG Working Papers Series 1309, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Vasja Roblek & Andrej Bertoncelj, 2014. "Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on OTC Medicines Consumers," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-12, February.
- Tomislav Hernaus & Ana Aleksic & Maja Klindzic, 2013. "Organizing for Competitiveness – Structural and Process Characteristics of Organizational Design," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 7(4), December.
- Marjana Merkac Skok & Jovana Zoroja & Mirjana Pejic Bach, 2013. "Simulation Modelling Approach to Human Resources Management: Burnout Effect Case Study," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(3), pages 277-288.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness trends; organization design; work design; systems approach;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bit:bsrysr:v:2:y:2011:i:1:p:4-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.