Report NEP-HRM-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kvaløy, Ola & Nieken, Petra & Schöttner, Anja, 2013. "Hidden Benefits of Reward: A Field Experiment on Motivation and Monetary Incentives," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 451, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Sasaki, Masaru & Ohtake, Fumio, 2013. "Corporate Sports Activity and Work Morale: Evidence from a Japanese Automobile Maker," IZA Discussion Papers 7836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Hildenbrand & Mihael Duran, 2013. "The Role of Managerial Work in Market Performance: A Monopoly Model with Team Production," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201353, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Matano, Alessia & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2013. "What Drives the Urban Wage Premium? Evidence along the Wage Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 7811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barmby, Tim & Sessions, John G. & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2013. "Looking After Number Two? Competition, Cooperation and Workplace Interaction," IZA Discussion Papers 7803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charness, Gary & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Lacomba, Juan A. & Lagos, Francisco & Pérez, José María, 2013. "Social Comparisons in Wage Delegation: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michèle Belot (University of Edinburgh) & Marina Schröder (University of Magdeburg), 2013. "The Spillover Effects of Monitoring: A Field Experiment," ESE Discussion Papers 238, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Kodama, Naomi & Odaki, Kazuhiko, 2013. "Measuring the Gap between Wage and Productivity: Wage-Tenure Profile and Productivity-Tenure Profile Cross Twice," CIS Discussion paper series 612, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tomislav Hernaus & Josip Mikulić, 2013. "Work Characteristics and Work Performance of Knowledge Workers: What Goes Hand in Hand?," EFZG Working Papers Series 1309, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Xiao Yu Wang, 2013. "A Note on Moral Hazard and Linear Compensation Schemes," Working Papers 13-23, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Banuri, Sheheryar & Keefer, Philip, 2013. "Intrinsic motivation, effort and the call to public service," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6729, The World Bank.
- Konstantinos, Angelopoulos & James, Malley & Apostolis, Philippopoulos, 2013. "Human capital, social mobility and the skill premium," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-55, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kroencke, Tim A. & Muehler, Grit & Sprietsma, Maresa, 2013. "Return and risk of human capital contracts," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-108, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrea Pontiggia & Lala Hu & Marco Savorgnan, 2013. "ChinaÕs Human Resources Development: Recent Evolution and Implications for the Global Market," Working Papers 29, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Winters, John V., 2013. "STEM Graduates, Human Capital Externalities, and Wages in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 7830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferrari, Filippo, 2013. "'The employees are all equal... but some are more equals than others'. Altruism, opportunism and discrimination in family SMEs," MPRA Paper 52391, University Library of Munich, Germany.