Personal Income Tax Reform and Revenue Potential in Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Bird, 2014. "Administrative Dimensions of Tax Reform," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 963-992, November.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hillman, Arye L., 1994. "The tax base in transition : the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1267, The World Bank.
- FAREED M. A. HASSAN & ŽELJKO BOGETIC, 1996. "Effects Of Personal Income Tax On Income Distribution: Example From Bulgaria," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 17-28, October.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome tax; tax reform; tax potential tax rate; tax base; income distribution; Bulgaria; transition;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2005-10-08 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0510003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .