Report NEP-TRA-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zeljko Bogetic & Arye Hillman, 2005. "Privatizing Profits of Bulgaria's State Enterprises, TRANSITION newsletter about transition economies, The World Bank, Vol. 6, No.3, March 1995," Public Economics 0510010, EconWPA.
- Item repec:ucf:innins:innins05/20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kiyoshi Urakami, 2005. "China Business in the 'Asian Age' - Notes on Strategic Directions for Japanese Electronics Firms -," International Trade 0509012, EconWPA.
- Oldrich Kyn & Jiri Slama & Vladimir Benacek & Karel Kouba & Pavel Pelikan, 2005. "ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION: STRONG AND WEAK SIDE; A Statement of Independent Czech and Slovak Economists," Development and Comp Systems 0510005, EconWPA.
- Zeljko Bogetic & Arye Hillman, 2005. "The Tax Base in Transition: The Case of Bulgaria, World Bank Policy Research Working Paper Series No. 1267 (March 1994), The World Bank," Public Economics 0510009, EconWPA.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take Us Out to Dinner? Simulating the Transition Paths of the U.S., EU, Japan, and China," NBER Working Papers 11668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "Eastern Europe in Transition," Development and Comp Systems 0509027, EconWPA.
- Oldrich Kyn & Jiri Slama, 2005. "Ota Sik - Der lange Weg zur Einsicht," Development and Comp Systems 0509025, EconWPA.
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Collateral, Access to Credit, and Investment in Bulgaria, chap. 8 in D. Jones and J. Miller (eds) THE BULGARIAN ECONOMY: LESSONS FROM REFORM DURING EARLY TRANSITION, Ashgate 97," Finance 0510004, EconWPA.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "CZECHOSLOVAKIA - Economic Reforms of 1960s," Development and Comp Systems 0510002, EconWPA.
- Zeljko Bogetic & Fareed Hassan, 2005. "Personal Income Tax Reform and Revenue Potential in Transition," Public Economics 0510003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "The Soviet Price Determination, An Econometric Study," Development and Comp Systems 0510003, EconWPA.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "A Challenge to Marxian economics," Development and Comp Systems 0509028, EconWPA.