China Business in the 'Asian Age' - Notes on Strategic Directions for Japanese Electronics Firms -
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsthe gAsian Age h; originated from the U.S.A.; business models; gMao; Gong; Ji h method; the Asian talents; multilateral collaboration;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-10-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INT-2005-10-08 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2005-10-08 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0509012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .