Report NEP-INT-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ilo:empstr:2004-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda Goldberg, 2005. "Trade Invoicing in the Accession Countries: Are They Suited to the Euro?," NBER Working Papers 11653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis C. Corchon, 2005. "Trade And Growth: A Simple Model With Not-So-Simple Implications," Economics Working Papers we055424, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Anna Carreras-Marín & Marc Badia-Miró, 2005. "Geographical deviations in foreign trade statistics: A study into European trade with Latin American Countries, 1925," Economics Working Papers 884, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2005. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment? Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 625, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 2005. "Aggregate Scale Economies, Market Integration, and Optimal Welfare State Policy," International Trade 0510002, EconWPA.
- Stefano Federico & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2005. "Fear of Relocation? Assessing the Impact of Italy’s FDI on Local Employment," Working Papers 102, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Kiyoshi Urakami, 2005. "China Business in the 'Asian Age' - Notes on Strategic Directions for Japanese Electronics Firms -," International Trade 0509012, EconWPA.