Collateral, Access to Credit, and Investment in Bulgaria, chap. 8 in D. Jones and J. Miller (eds) THE BULGARIAN ECONOMY: LESSONS FROM REFORM DURING EARLY TRANSITION, Ashgate 97
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscollateral; finance; access to credit; investment; Bulgaria;
- G - Financial Economics
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-08 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0510004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .