The Tax Base in Transition: The Case of Bulgaria, World Bank Policy Research Working Paper Series No. 1267 (March 1994), The World Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 2006. "The Power to Tax," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027922, March.
- Buchanan, James M & Lee, Dwight R, 1982. "Politics, Time, and the Laffer Curve," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 816-819, August.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hassan, Fareed, 1993. "Determinants of value - added tax revenue : a cross section analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1203, The World Bank.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye & Kaplow, Louis, 1993. "Optimal sanctions and differences in individuals' likelihood of avoiding detection," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 217-224, June.
More about this item
Keywordstax reform; tax policy; tax bases; tax structure; transition; Bulgaria;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0510009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .