Determinants of value - added tax revenue : a cross section analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vito Tanzi & Parthasarathi Shome, 1993. "A Primer on Tax Evasion," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(4), pages 807-828, December.
- Vito Tanzi & Parthasarathi Shome, 1993. "A Primeron Tax Evasion," IMF Working Papers 93/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Goode, Richard, 1993. "Tax advice to developing countries: An historical survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-53, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius Ikpe & Alwell Nteegah, 2013. "Value Added Tax and price stability in Nigeria: A partial equilibrium analysis," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 2(2), pages 137-147, December.
- Zeljko Bogetic & Arye Hillman, 2005. "The Tax Base in Transition: The Case of Bulgaria, World Bank Policy Research Working Paper Series No. 1267 (March 1994), The World Bank," Public Economics 0510009, EconWPA.
- Astha Sen & Sally Wallace, 2017. "The Revenue Efficiency of India’s Sub-National VAT," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1705, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Broadcast and Media;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .