Tax advice to developing countries: An historical survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Mick Moore, 2007. "Taxation and State Building: Poor Countries in a Globalised World," CMI Working Papers 11, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Roy Bahl, 2014.
"A retrospective on taxation in developing countries: Will the weakest link be strengthened?,"
Chapters,in: Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 12, pages 405-442
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roy Bhal, 2013. "A Retrospective On Taxation In Developing Countries: Will The Weakest Link Be Strengthened?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1318, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.), 2014. "Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15750, April.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hassan, Fareed, 1993. "Determinants of value - added tax revenue : a cross section analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1203, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:52-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farquet, Christophe, 2016. "Explaining the failure of international tax regulations throughout the 20th century," Working Papers unige:88348, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:21:y:1993:i:1:p:37-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.