A Primer on Tax Evasion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Faulend & Vedran Sosic, 1999. "Is Unofficial Economy a Source of Corruption?," Occasional paper series 09, Institute of Public Finance.
- Craigwell, Roland C & Thomas, Chrystal, 2010. "Revisiting the effect of country size on taxation in developing countries," MPRA Paper 33470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Genschel, Philipp, 2001. "Globalization, tax competition, and the fiscal viability of the welfare state," MPIfG Working Paper 01/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Bailey, Clive & Turner, John, 2001. "Strategies to Reduce Contribution Evasion in Social Security Financing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 385-393, February.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hassan, Fareed, 1993. "Determinants of value - added tax revenue : a cross section analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1203, The World Bank.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos, 2015.
"Optimal sales tax rebates and tax enforcement consumers,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 479-493.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos, 2013. "Optimal Sales Tax Rebates and Tax Enforcement Consumers," Working Papers 1302, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Serra, Pablo, 2003.
"Measuring the Performance of Chile’s Tax Administration,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 56(2), pages 373-383, June.
- Pablo Serra, 2000. "Measuring the Performance of Chile's Tax Administration," Documentos de Trabajo 77, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4929 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Serra, 1998. "El Sistema Impositivo y su Efecto en el Funcionamiento de la Economía: Una Revisión de la Literatura," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 39, Central Bank of Chile.
- Lackó, Mária, 1995.
"Rejtett gazdaság nemzetközi összehasonlításban
[Hidden economy by international comparison - A method of estimation based on the bouseholds' energy consumption]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 486-510.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2011.
"Tax Morale, Tax Evasion and the Shadow Economy,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Shadow Economy, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2010. "Tax Morale, Tax Evasion, and the Shadow Economy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Orviska, Marta & Caplanova, Anetta & Medved, Jozef & Hudson, John, 2006. "A cross-section approach to measuring the shadow economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 713-724, October.
- Genschel, Philipp, 2000. "Der Wohlfahrtsstaat im Steuerwettbewerb," MPIfG Working Paper 00/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Johnson, Simon & Kaufmann, Daniel & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 1999. "Corruption, public finances, and the unofficial economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2169, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hillman, Arye L., 1994. "The tax base in transition : the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1267, The World Bank.
- Richard M. Bird & Sally Wallace, 2003. "Is It Really so Hard to Tax the Hard-to-Tax? The Context and Role of Presumptive Taxes," International Tax Program Papers 0307, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Pablo Serra, 1998. "Evaluación del Sistema Tributario Chileno y Propuesta de Reforma," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 40, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2007. "Direkte Demokratie, Steuermoral und Steuerhinterziehung: Erfahrungen aus der Schweiz," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(1), pages 38-64, January.
- Burger, Ronelle & Owens, Trudy, 2010.
"Promoting Transparency in the NGO Sector: Examining the Availability and Reliability of Self-Reported Data,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1263-1277, September.
- Ronelle Burger & Trudy Owens, "undated". "Promoting transparency in the NGO sector: Examining the availability and reliability of self-reported data," Discussion Papers 08/11, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Sally Wallace, 2002. "Imputed an Presumptive Taxes: International Experiences and Lessons for Russia," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0203, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 1999. "Black cash tax evasion in Russia : Its forms, incetives and consequences at firm level," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:40:y:1993:i:4:p:807-828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .