Revenue-productive income tax structures and tax reforms in emerging market economies - evidence from Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nada Eissa, 1995. "Taxation and Labor Supply of Married Women: The Tax Reform Act of 1986 as a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 5023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myles, Gareth D. & Naylor, Robin A., 1996. "A model of tax evasion with group conformity and social customs," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 49-66, April.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Joel Slemrod, 1997. "The Economic Effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 589-632, June.
- Nada Eissa, 1996. "Tax Reforms and Labor Supply," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 119-151 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard M. Bird, 2014. "Administrative Dimensions of Tax Reform," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 963-992, November.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Hillman, Arye L., 1994. "The tax base in transition : the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1267, The World Bank.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Optimal Taxation and Optimal Tax Systems," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 157-178, Winter.
- Sicat, Gerardo P & Virmani, Arvind, 1988. "Personal Income Taxes in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 123-138, January.
- Morrissey, Oliver, 1995. "Political commitment, institutional capacity and tax policy reform in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 637-649, April.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1995. "Poverty, inequality, and social policy in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1530, The World Bank.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:48:y:1996:i:4:p:629-646 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Regional Governance; Tax Policy and Administration; Economic Theory&Research; Governance Indicators; Economic Theory&Research; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Tax Policy and Administration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .