Institutional foundations of subsistence agriculture in transition economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Modelling the effects of subsistence on Bulgarian agricultural performance," Computational Economics 0409002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Caskie, 2000. "Back to Basics: Household Food Production in Russia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 196-209.
- Johnson, Simon & Kouvelis, Panos & Sinha, Vikas, 1997. "On Reform Intensity under Uncertainty," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 297-321, December.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- C. Peter Timmer, 1997. "Farmers and Markets: The Political Economy of New Paradigms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 621-627.
- Philip Kostov, 2004. "Transition, agricultural decommercialisation, and their implications for quantitative modelling," Others 0409008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Commons, John R., 1931. "Institutional Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 21, pages 648-657.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophia Davidova & Lena Fredriksson & Alastair Bailey, 2009.
"Subsistence and semi-subsistence farming in selected EU new member states,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 733-744, November.
- Davidova, Sophia & Fredriksson, Lena & Bailey, Alastair, 2009. "Subsistence and Semi-subsistence Farming in Selected EU New Member States," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52801, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sophia Davidova & Lena Fredriksson & Alastair Bailey, 2009. "Subsistence and Semi-Subsistence Farming in Selected EU New Member States," Studies in Economics 0920, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Laure Latruffe & Yann Desjeux, 2014. "Perpetuation of subsistence farming in Kosovo: the role of farm integration in input markets," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 137-148, March.
More about this item
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0409010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.