Institutional foundations of subsistence agriculture in transition economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Modelling the effects of subsistence on Bulgarian agricultural performance," Computational Economics 0409002, EconWPA.
- Paul Caskie, 2000. "Back to Basics: Household Food Production in Russia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 196-209.
- Johnson, Simon & Kouvelis, Panos & Sinha, Vikas, 1997. "On Reform Intensity under Uncertainty," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 297-321, December.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- C. Peter Timmer, 1997. "Farmers and Markets: The Political Economy of New Paradigms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 621-627.
- Philip Kostov, 2004. "Transition, agricultural decommercialisation, and their implications for quantitative modelling," Others 0409008, EconWPA.
- Commons, John R., 1931. "Institutional Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 21, pages 648-657.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophia Davidova & Lena Fredriksson & Alastair Bailey, 2009.
"Subsistence and semi-subsistence farming in selected EU new member states,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 733-744, November.
- Davidova, Sophia & Fredriksson, Lena & Bailey, Alastair, 2009. "Subsistence and Semi-subsistence Farming in Selected EU New Member States," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52801, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sophia Davidova & Lena Fredriksson & Alastair Bailey, 2009. "Subsistence and Semi-Subsistence Farming in Selected EU New Member States," Studies in Economics 0920, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0409010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .