Modelling the effects of subsistence on Bulgarian agricultural performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Kostov, 2004. "Transition, agricultural decommercialisation, and their implications for quantitative modelling," Others 0409008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plamen Mishev & Philip Kostov, 2004. "Decision making pattern of subsistence farmers in Bulgaria," Others 0409012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Transition, agriculture and the vanishing market," Others 0409011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Block-diagonal representation of a dualistic agricultural economy and its application in formal modelling: the case of Bulgaria," Computational Economics 0409001, EconWPA.
- Vassilev, Zlatan, 2007. "Evaluating the Financial Position and Performance of a typical Dairy Farm in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 13982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Institutional foundations of subsistence agriculture in transition economies," Others 0409010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "On the nature of Bulgarian subsistence agriculture," Others 0409009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0409002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.