Money Velocity with Interest Rate Stochastic Volatility and Exact Aggregation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Barnett & Haiyang Xu, 2012. "Money Velocity with Interest Rate Stochastic Volatility and Exact Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201224, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Barnett & Douglas Fisher & Apostolos Serletis, 2006. "Consumer Theory and the Demand for Money," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Money And The Economy, chapter 1, pages 3-43 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Labadie, Pamela, 1989.
"Stochastic inflation and the equity premium,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 277-298, September.
- Pamela Labadie, 1989. "Stochastic inflation and the equity premium," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 12, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Belongia, Michael T, 1996. "Measurement Matters: Recent Results from Monetary Economics Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1065-1083, October.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Labadie, Pamela, 1991.
"Asset Prices and Interest Rates in Cash-in-Advance Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1215-1251, December.
- Alberto Giovannini & Pamela Labadie, 1989. "Asset Prices and Interest Rates in Cash-In-Advance Models," NBER Working Papers 3109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovannini, A. & Labadie, P., 1989. "Esset Prices And Interest Rates In Cash-In-Advance Models," Papers 456, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tinsley, P. A., 1980.
"Linear prediction and estimation methods for regression models with stationary stochastic coefficients,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 103-142, February.
- P. A. V. B. Swamy & Peter A. Tinsley, 1976. "Linear prediction and estimation methods for regression models with stationary stochastic coefficients," Special Studies Papers 78, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Carl F. Christ, 1993. "Assessing applied econometric results," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 71-94.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1984. "Money growth variability and GNP," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 23-31.
- Hall, Thomas E & Noble, Nicholas R, 1987. "Velocity and the Variability of Money Growth: Evidence from Granger-Causality Tests: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 112-116, February.
- James B. Bullard, 1994. "Measures of money and the quantity theory," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 19-30.
- Fisher, Douglas & Serletis, Apostolos, 1989. "Velocity and the growth of money in the United States, 1970-1985," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 323-332.
- Barnett, William A., 1978. "The user cost of money," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 145-149.
More about this item
Keywordsvelocity volatility nonlinearity risk;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9803004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.