Measures of money and the quantity theory
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1986. "Adaptive Behavior and Economic Theory," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages S401-26, October.
- Robert G. King & Mark W. Watson, 1997.
"Testing long-run neutrality,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 69-101.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R.W. Hafer, 1988. "Is money irrelevant?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-17.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Kent D. Wall, 1976.
"A Note on Optimal Smoothing for Time Varying Coefficient Problems,"
NBER Working Papers
0128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Barr Rosenberg & Kent D. Wall, 1977. "A Note on Optimal Smoothing for Time Varying Coefficient Problems," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 6, number 4, pages 453-456 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fisher, Mark E & Seater, John J, 1993. "Long-Run Neutrality and Superneutrality in an ARIMA Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 402-15, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1994:i:jan:p:19-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.