Monetary Variability: United States and Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- William A. Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 1996.
"The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets,"
- William Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 2012. "The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201215, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00785395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cronin, David & Kennedy, Bernard, 2007. "Does Uncertainty Impact Money Growth? A Multivariate GARCH Analysis," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/07, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Imke Brüggemann & Dieter Nautz, 1997. "Money growth volatility and the demand for money in Germany: Friedman’s volatility hypothesis revisited," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(3), pages 523-537, September.
- Brüggemann, Imke & Nautz, Dieter, 1997. "Money growth volatility and the demand for money in Germany: Friedman's volatility hypothesis revisited," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,23, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Jusoh, Mansor & Khalid, Norlin, 2008. "Halaju wang di Malaysia : bukti empirik
[The velocity of money in Malaysia : empirical evidence]," MPRA Paper 26966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2008.
- Karl Pinno & Apostolos Serletis, 2016. "Money, Velocity, and the Stock Market," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 671-695, September.
- Karl Pinno & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Money, Velocity, and the Stock Market," Working Papers 2016-33, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 06 Jun 2016.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1987. "Velocity and the variability of money growth: evidence from Granger- causality tests reevaluated," Working Paper 87-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Christian Bordes, 1991. "Variations de la vitesse et volatilité de la croissance monétaire : le cas français," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(4), pages 733-744.
- Sadayuki Ono, 2007. "Term Structure Dynamics in a Monetary Economy with Learning," Discussion Papers 07/29, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Apostolos Serletis & Sajjadur Rahman, 2015. "On the Output Effects of Monetary Variability," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 225-236, April.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2015. "The Evolution of Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14611.
- Assad L. Baunto & Christian Bordes & Samuel Maveyraud-Tricoire & Philippe Rous, 2011. "Money growth and velocity with structural breaks: Evidence from the Philippines," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00785395, HAL.
- Christian Bordes & Samuel Maveyraud, 2008. "The Friedman's and Mishkin's Hypotheses (Re)Considered," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308571, HAL.
- David Cronin & Robert Kelly & Bernard Kennedy, 2011. "Money growth, uncertainty and macroeconomic activity: a multivariate GARCH analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 155-167, May.
- Guerello, Chiara, 2016. "The effect of investors’ confidence on monetary policy transmission mechanism," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 248-266.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:15:y:1983:i:3:p:339-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed