Money growth, uncertainty and macroeconomic activity: a multivariate GARCH analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 2006. "Monetary and prudential policies at a crossroads? New challenges in the new century," BIS Working Papers 216, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lemke, Wolfgang & Greiber, Claus, 2005. "Money demand and macroeconomic uncertainty," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,26, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Akbar, 2006. "Velocity And The Variability Of Money Growth: Evidence From A Varma, Garch-M Model," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 652-666, November.
- Carstensen, Kai, 2006.
"Stock market downswing and the stability of European monetary union money demand,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19940, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carstensen, Kai, 2006. "Stock Market Downswing and the Stability of European Monetary Union Money Demand," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 395-402, October.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas, 2004.
"Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Are they related?,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
51, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas, 2005. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty And Macroeconomic Performance: Are They Related?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 73(s1), pages 58-76, 09.
- Milton Friedman, 1961. "The Lag in Effect of Monetary Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 447.
- Thornton, John, 1995. "Friedman's Money Supply Volatility Hypothesis: Some International Evidence: Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 288-92, February.
- Grier, Kevin B. & Perry, Mark J., 1998. "On inflation and inflation uncertainty in the G7 countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 671-689, August.
- Friedman, Milton, 1983. "Monetary Variability: United States and Japan," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(3), pages 339-43, August.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 2004. "Money Demand and Economic Uncertainty," Working Papers 04-25, Bank of Canada.
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos & Jinki Kim, 2006. "Inflation Uncertainty, Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(3), pages 319-343, 06.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1984. "Money growth variability and GNP," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 23-31.
- Fountas, Stilianos & Karanasos, Menelaos, 2007.
"Inflation, output growth, and nominal and real uncertainty: Empirical evidence for the G7,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 229-250, March.
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos, 2002. "Inflation, Output Growth, and Nominal and Real Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence for the G7," Working Papers 0064, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2002.
- repec:ubc:bricol:96-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Oh, Seonghwan, 2003. " A Money Demand Function with Output Uncertainty, Monetary Uncertainty, and Financial Innovations," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(5), pages 685-709, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:38:y:2011:i:2:p:155-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.