Money growth variability and GNP
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Apr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geweke, John & Meese, Richard, 1981.
"Estimating regression models of finite but unknown order,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 162-162, May.
- Geweke, John F & Meese, Richard, 1981. "Estimating Regression Models of Finite but Unknown Order," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1978. "Does the St. Louis equation now believe in fiscal policy?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 13-19.
- Blejer, Mario I, 1979. "The Demand for Money and the Variability of the Rate of Inflation: Some Empirical Results," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 545-549, June.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "Monetary and fiscal actions: a test of their relative importance in economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 11-23.
- Allen, Stuart D, 1982. "Klein's Price Variability Terms in the U.S. Demand for Money: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 525-530, November.
- Dallas S. Batten & Daniel L. Thornton, 1983. "Polynomial distributed lags and the estimation of the St. Louis equation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 13-25.
- David W. Berson, 1983. "Money growth volatility, uncertainty, and high interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 23-40. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)