Money growth variability and GNP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John & Meese, Richard, 1981.
"Estimating regression models of finite but unknown order,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 162-162, May.
- Geweke, John F & Meese, Richard, 1981. "Estimating Regression Models of Finite but Unknown Order," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1978. "Does the St. Louis equation now believe in fiscal policy?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 13-19.
- Blejer, Mario I, 1979. "The Demand for Money and the Variability of the Rate of Inflation: Some Empirical Results," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 545-549, June.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "Monetary and fiscal actions: a test of their relative importance in economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 11-23.
- Allen, Stuart D, 1982. "Klein's Price Variability Terms in the U.S. Demand for Money: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 525-530, November.
- Dallas S. Batten & Daniel L. Thornton, 1983. "Polynomial distributed lags and the estimation of the St. Louis equation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 13-25.
- David W. Berson, 1983. "Money growth volatility, uncertainty, and high interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 23-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William A. Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 1996.
"The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets,"
- William Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 2012. "The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201215, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- William A. Barnett & Haiyang Xu, 1998.
"Money Velocity with Interest Rate Stochastic Volatility and Exact Aggregation,"
- William Barnett & Haiyang Xu, 2012. "Money Velocity with Interest Rate Stochastic Volatility and Exact Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201224, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Cronin, David & Kennedy, Bernard, 2007. "Does Uncertainty Impact Money Growth? A Multivariate GARCH Analysis," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/07, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kearney, Colm & Daly, Kevin, 1997. "Monetary volatility and real output volatility: An empirical model of the financial transmission mechanism in Australia," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 77-95.
- Apostolos Serletis & Sajjadur Rahman, 2009. "The Output Effects of Money Growth Uncertainty: Evidence from a Multivariate GARCH-in-Mean VAR," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 607-630, November.
- David Cronin & Robert Kelly & Bernard Kennedy, 2011. "Money growth, uncertainty and macroeconomic activity: a multivariate GARCH analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 155-167, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for money ; Gross national product;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1984:i:apr:p:23-31:n:v.66no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.