Lag length selection and Granger causality
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1984|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Leroy, Stephen F., 1985. "Atheoretical macroeconometrics: A critique," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 283-308, November.
- Wallace, T D, 1972. "Weaker Criteria and Tests for Linear Restrictions in Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 689-98, July.
- Geweke, John & Meese, Richard, 1981.
"Estimating regression models of finite but unknown order,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 162-162, May.
- Geweke, John F & Meese, Richard, 1981. "Estimating Regression Models of Finite but Unknown Order," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Pagano, Marcello & Hartley, Michael J., 1981. "On fitting distributed lag models subject to polynomial restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 171-198, June.
- Dallas S. Batten & Daniel L. Thornton, 1983. "Polynomial distributed lags and the estimation of the St. Louis equation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 13-25.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1984-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.