Does the St. Louis equation now believe in fiscal policy?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Habibur Rahman, 2009. "Relative Effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policies on Output Growth in Bangladesh: A VAR Approach," Working Papers id:2100, eSocialSciences.
- Adewale Emmanuel Adegoriola & Peter Siyan, 2015. "The Relative Impact of Money Supply and Government Expenditure on Economic Growth in Nigeria," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 2(3), pages 49-57.
- C. Rogers & P. Morgenrood, 1984. "The St Louis Equation and the South African Economy: Some Preliminary Results," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 52(2), pages 114-126, June.
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2017:i:1:p:40-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:220-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1981. "Variables binaires et tests prédictifs contre les changements structurels," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(3), pages 376-386, juillet-s.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1979. "The Determination of Long-Term Interest Rates: Implications for Monetary and Fiscal Policies," NBER Working Papers 0366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adeniji, Sesan & Evans, Olaniyi, 2013. "Searching for the Relative Potency of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Selected African Countries: A Panel Data Approach to St. Louis Equation," MPRA Paper 52420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fouda Ekobena, Simon Yannick, 2012.
"Politique monétaire et croissance économique en zone cemac [une évaluation empirique en données de panel]
[Monetary policy and economic growth in cemac zone [a panel data approach]]," MPRA Paper 40923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slim Mahfoudh & Mohamed Ben Amar, 2015. "The Impact of Economic Policies on Economic Growth in a Group of Arabic Countries: Empirical Verification using Non-Stationary Panel Model," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 131-137, May.
- Vafa Moayedi, 2013. "Reassessing The Effect Of Fiscal And Monetary Policies In Iran: The St. Louis Equation Revisited," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 123-141, December.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1984. "Money growth variability and GNP," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue apr, pages 23-31.
- Slim Mahfoudh & Mohamed Ben Amar, 2016. "The Impact of Economic Policies on Economic Growth in a Group of Arabic Countries: Empirical Verification using Non-Stationary Panel Model," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 186-195, January.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1985. "Monetary vs. Fiscal Policy Effects: A Review of the Debate," NBER Working Papers 1556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Argy & Erich SpitÄller, 1980. "The joint determination of changes in output and prices in the seven main industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(1), pages 87-113, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric models; Gross national product; Fiscal policy; Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1978:i:feb:p:13-19:n:v.60no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.