On the Dynamics of Price Discovery: Energy and Agricultural Markets with and without the Renewable Fuels Mandate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallace E. Tyner, 2010.
"The integration of energy and agricultural markets,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 193-201, November.
- Tyner, Wallace E., 2009. "The Integration of Energy and Agricultural Markets," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53214, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geweke, John & Meese, Richard, 1981.
"Estimating regression models of finite but unknown order,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 162-162, May.
- Geweke, John F & Meese, Richard, 1981. "Estimating Regression Models of Finite but Unknown Order," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1982. "Policy Analysis with Econometric Models," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 13(1), pages 107-164.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-11-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2014-11-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-11-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea14:169780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.