Velocity And The Variability Of Money Growth: Evidence From A Varma, Garch-M Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apostolos Serletis & Khandokar Istiak & Periklis Gogas, 2013. "Interest Rates, Leverage, and Money," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 51-78, February.
- Sadayuki Ono, 2007. "Term Structure Dynamics in a Monetary Economy with Learning," Discussion Papers 07/29, Department of Economics, University of York.
- william, barnett, 2013.
"Friedman and Divisia Monetary Measures,"
52310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett, 2013. "Friedman and Divisia Monetary Measures," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201312, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Karl Pinno & Apostolos Serletis, 2016. "Money, Velocity, and the Stock Market," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 671-695, September.
- Cronin, David & Kennedy, Bernard, 2007. "Does Uncertainty Impact Money Growth? A Multivariate GARCH Analysis," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/07, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Apostolos Serletis & Sajjadur Rahman, 2015. "On the Output Effects of Monetary Variability," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 225-236, April.
- William Barnett & Zied Ftiti & Fredj Jawadi, 2018. "The Causal Relationships between Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201803, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Jusoh, Mansor & Khalid, Norlin, 2008.
"Halaju wang di Malaysia : bukti empirik
[The velocity of money in Malaysia : empirical evidence]," MPRA Paper 26966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2008.
- Apostolos Serletis & Sajjadur Rahman, 2009. "The Output Effects of Money Growth Uncertainty: Evidence from a Multivariate GARCH-in-Mean VAR," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 607-630, November.
- Christian Bordes & Samuel Maveyraud, 2008. "The Friedman's and Mishkin's Hypotheses (Re)Considered," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308571, HAL.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2012-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Cronin & Robert Kelly & Bernard Kennedy, 2011. "Money growth, uncertainty and macroeconomic activity: a multivariate GARCH analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 155-167, May.
- Pei-Tha Gan, 2014. "The Optimal Economic Uncertainty Index: A Grid Search Application," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 159-182, February.
- Guerello, Chiara, 2016. "The effect of investors’ confidence on monetary policy transmission mechanism," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 248-266.
- William Barnett & Zied Ftiti & Fredj Jawadi, 2018.
"The Causal Relationships between Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201803, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Barnett, William & Ftiti, Zied & Jawadi, Fredj, 2018. "The Causal Relationships between Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 86478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:10:y:2006:i:05:p:652-666_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.