The CAPM-Extended Divisia Monetary Aggregate with Exact Tracking under Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Barnett & Yi Liu, 2012. "The CAPM-Extended Divisia Monetary Aggregate with Exact Tracking under Risk," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201213, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Franklin M. & Shell, Karl, 1972. "The Economic Theory of Price Indices," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122577505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- William A. Barnett & Douglas Fisher & Apostolos Serletis, 2006. "Consumer Theory and the Demand for Money," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Money And The Economy, chapter 1, pages 3-43 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hulten, Charles R, 1973. "Divisia Index Numbers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1017-1025, November.
- Blackorby, Charles & Davidson, Russell & Schworm, William, 1991.
"Implicit separability: Characterisation and implications for consumer demands,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 364-399, December.
- Blackorby, C. & Davidson, R. & Schworm, W., 1990. "Implicit Separability: Characterisation And Implications For Consumer Demands," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 90a16, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Belongia, Michael T, 1996. "Measurement Matters: Recent Results from Monetary Economics Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1065-1083, October.
- Feldstein, Martin & Stock, James H., 1996.
"Measuring money growth when financial markets are changing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-27, February.
- James H. Stock & Martin Feldstein, 1994. "Measuring Money Growth When Financial Markets Are Changing," NBER Working Papers 4888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Driscoll, John C & Poterba, James M, 1995.
"Money, Output, and Prices: Evidence from a New Monetary Aggregate,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 67-83, January.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & John C. Driscoll & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Money, Output and Prices: Evidence from A New Monetary Aggregate," NBER Working Papers 3824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rotemberg, J.J. & Driscoll, J.C. & Poterba, J.M., 1991. "Money, Output, and Prices: Evidence from a New Monetary Aggregate," Working papers 585, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- William A. Barnett & Melvin Hinich & Piyu Yue, 1989. "Monitoring monetary aggregates under risk aversion," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 189-245.
- Moulin, Herve, 1994. "Social choice," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1091-1125 Elsevier.
- William Barnett, 2005. "Monetary Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200510, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Constantinides, George M, 1990.
"Habit Formation: A Resolution of the Equity Premium Puzzle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 519-543, June.
- G. Constantinides, 1990. "Habit formation: a resolution of the equity premium puzzle," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1397, David K. Levine.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Blackorby Charles & Russell R. Robert, 1994. "The Conjunction of Direct and Indirect Separability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 480-498, April.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Mark Rubinstein, 1976. "The Valuation of Uncertain Income Streams and the Pricing of Options," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 407-425, Autumn.
- Charles Blackorby & William Schworm, 1984. "The Structure of Economies with Aggregate Measures of Capital: A Complete Characterization," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 633-650.
- Barnett, William A., 1978. "The user cost of money," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 145-149.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1974. "Money and the Production Function," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(4), pages 517-533, December.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1983. "Quasi-Homothetic Preferences, the Generalized Divisia Quantity Index, and Aggregation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 87-93, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A, 1997. "Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1171-1185, July.
- William A. Barnett & Yi Liu, 1996.
"Beyond the Risk Neutral Utility Function,"
- William Barnett & Yi Liu, 2012. "Beyond the Risk Neutral Utility Function," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201216, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Wesche, Katrin, 1996. "Aggregating Money Demand in Europe with a Divisia Index," Discussion Paper Serie B 392, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Obben, James & Nugroho, Agus Eko, 2003. "Determinants Of The Funding Volatility Of Indonesian Banks: A Dynamic Model," Discussion Papers 23700, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Binner, Jane & Elger, Thomas & de Peretti, Philipe, 2002. "Is UK Risky Money Weakly Separable? A Stochastic Approach," Working Papers 2002:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPM Divisia aggregation index risk money;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:9602001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.