Nominal Prices and Interest Rates in General Equilibrium: Endowment Shocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Süleyman Basak & Mike Gallmeyer, "undated".
"Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two-Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
9-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Basak, S. & Gallmeyer, M., 1998. "Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium," Weiss Center Working Papers 98-04, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Süleyman Basak & Mike Gallmeyer, "undated". "Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two-Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 09-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Wagner, Andrew J., 1999. "Nonlinear dynamics in foreign exchange rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Christian Aubin & IBRAHIMA DIOUF & DOMINIQUE PEPIN, 2013. "Influence De La Politique Monetaire Sur Le Prix Des Actifs Financiers :Les Enseignements D’Un Modele Miu Applique A La Fed: Impact Of Monetary Policy On Asset Prices :Lessons From A Miu Model Applied ," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 56(3-4), pages 313-333.
- Eduardo Giménez, 2007. "On the positive fundamental value of money with short-sale constraints," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 455-469, October.
- Pamela A. Labadie, 1988. "The effects of stochastic inflation on asset prices," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 5, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kraft, Holger & Weiss, Farina, 2017. "Consumption-Portfolio Choice with Preferences for Cash," SAFE Working Paper Series 181, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi, 2007. "Money and asset prices in a continuous-time Lucas and Stokey cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2713-2743, August.
- Sellin, Peter, 2001. " Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 491-541, September.
- Farid Mkouar & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Long-Term Investment with Stochastic Interest and Inflation Rates Incompleteness and Compensating Variation," Working Papers 2014-301, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Suleyman Basak & Michael Gallmeyer, 1999. "Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two‐Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 1-30.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:57:y:1984:i:2:p:197-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.