On the positive fundamental value of money with short-sale constraints
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/10436/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kocherlakota, N.R., 1990.
"Bubbles and Constraints on Debt Accumulation,"
90-29, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Bertocchi Graziella & Wang Yong, 1995.
"The Real Value of Money under Endogenous Beliefs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 205-222, October.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Wang, Yong, 1991. "The Real Value of Money under Endogenous Beliefs," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1992006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stephen A. O'Connell & Stephen P. Zeldes, "undated".
"Rational Ponzi Games,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
18-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Allen F. & Morris S. & Postlewaite A., 1993. "Finite Bubbles with Short Sale Constraints and Asymmetric Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 206-229, December.
- Philippe Weil, 1987. "Confidence and the Real Value of Money in an Overlapping Generations Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(1), pages 1-22.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1959. "Consumption-Loan Interest and Money: Reply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 518-518.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau, "undated".
"Money and Information,"
IEW - Working Papers
099, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & Ross M. Starr, 1973.
"Money and the Decentralization of Exchange,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
041, UCLA Department of Economics.
- LeRoy, Stephen F, 1984. "Nominal Prices and Interest Rates in General Equilibrium: Endowment Shocks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(2), pages 197-213, April.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H, 1971. "The Uses of Money: Money in the Theory of an Exchange Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 784-805, December.
- Rymes, Thomas K, 1993. "Savings: Bubbles and Fundamentals: Review Article," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(2), pages 209-215, June.
- Townsend, Robert M., 1987. "Asset-return anomalies in a monetary economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 219-247, April.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1985. "Money and Asset Prices in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 919-944, October.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Eduardo L. Giménez, 2001.
"Complete and Incomplete Markets with Short-Sale Constraints,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-034/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eduardo L. Giménez, 2003. "Complete and incomplete markets with short-sale constraints," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 195-204, 01.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2005. "A Note On Asset Bubbles In Continuous-Time," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(04), pages 523-536.
- Weil, Philippe, 1990.
"On the Possibility of Price Decreasing Bubbles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1467-1474, November.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2001. "Principles of Financial Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586054, December.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I., 1986. "Money as the mechanism of exchange," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 93-115, January.
- Abba P. Lerner, 1959. "Consumption-Loan Interest and Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 512-512.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2005:i:4:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Asset Bubbles and Overlapping Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1499-1528, November.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1993.
"Icomplete Markets Over an Infinite Horizon: Long-Lived Securities and Speculative Bubbles,"
9321, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 1996. "Incomplete markets over an infinite horizon: Long-lived securities and speculative bubbles," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 133-170.
- Luigi Montrucchio, 2004. "Cass transversality condition and sequential asset bubbles," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(3), pages 645-663, October.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1984. "Money in a theory of finance," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 9-46, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:3:y:2007:i:4:p:455-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.