The value of money in a dynamic equilibrium model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aloisio Araujo & Mario Pascoa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2005.
"Bubbles, collateral and monetary equilibrium,"
Textos para discussão
513, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Aloisio Araujo & Mário R. Páscoa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2006. "Bubbles, Collateral and Monetary Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001055, David K. Levine.
- Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2006. "Bubbles, collateral and monetary equilibrium," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 614, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Mario R. Páscoa & Myrian Petrassi & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2007. "Welfare-improving debt constraints," Textos para discussão 541, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Dec 2007.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2018.
"A Simple optimality-based no-bubble theorem for deterministic sequential economies with strictly monotone preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 36-41.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2016. "A Simple Optimality-Based No-Bubble Theorem for Deterministic Sequential Economies with Strictly Monotone Preferences," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-32, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Dec 2017.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "National and International Inequalities in Income and Wealth in a Global Growth with Free Trade and National Inflation Policies," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(1), pages 22-40, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCash-in-advance; Incomplete financial markets; Borrowing limits; Pricing by arbitrage; Fundamental value.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:27:y:2006:i:1:p:39-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .