Nominal Prices and Interest Rates in General Equilibrium: Money Shocks
No abstract is available for this item.
- Süleyman Basak & Mike Gallmeyer, "undated".
"Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two-Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
9-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Basak, S. & Gallmeyer, M., 1998. "Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium," Weiss Center Working Papers 98-04, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Süleyman Basak & Mike Gallmeyer, "undated". "Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two-Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 09-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Sellin, Peter, 1998. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 72, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- William A. Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 1996. "The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets," Econometrics 9602003, EconWPA.
- William Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 2012. "The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201215, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Labadie, Pamela, 1991. "Asset Prices and Interest Rates in Cash-in-Advance Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1215-1251, December.
- Giovannini, A. & Labadie, P., 1989. "Esset Prices And Interest Rates In Cash-In-Advance Models," Papers 456, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Alberto Giovannini & Pamela Labadie, 1989. "Asset Prices and Interest Rates in Cash-In-Advance Models," NBER Working Papers 3109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luo, Robin & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2010. "Real exchange rates, asset prices and terms of trade: A theoretical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 143-151, January.
- Pamela A. Labadie, 1988. "The effects of stochastic inflation on asset prices," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 5, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kraft, Holger & Weiss, Farina, 2017. "Consumption-Portfolio Choice with Preferences for Cash," SAFE Working Paper Series 181, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Eva Marikova Leeds, 1991. "The Market for Indexed Financial Instruments," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 291-296, Jul-Sep.
- Chan Huh, 1995. "Regime switching in the dynamic relationship between the federal funds rate and nonborrowed reserves," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sellin, Peter, 2001. " Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 491-541, September.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Wagner, Andrew J., 1999. "Nonlinear dynamics in foreign exchange rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Christian Aubin & IBRAHIMA DIOUF & DOMINIQUE PEPIN, 2013. "Influence De La Politique Monetaire Sur Le Prix Des Actifs Financiers :Les Enseignements D’Un Modele Miu Applique A La Fed: Impact Of Monetary Policy On Asset Prices :Lessons From A Miu Model Applied ," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 56(3-4), pages 313-333.
- Suleyman Basak & Michael Gallmeyer, 1999. "Currency Prices, the Nominal Exchange Rate, and Security Prices in a Two‐Country Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 1-30.
- Susan Woodward, 1985. "The Jensen's Inequality "Paradox": Its Economic Meaning in the Term Structure, The Fisher Equation, and Foreign Exchange," UCLA Economics Working Papers 379, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:57:y:1984:i:2:p:177-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed