Deregulation, Restructuring and Changing R&D Paradigms in the US Electric Utility Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow, 1997. "Restructuring, Competition and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 119-138, Summer.
- Bushnell, James & Wolfram, Catherine, 2008. "Electricity Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31547, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:20:y:1989:i:1989-3:p:125-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow, 1989.
"Regulatory Failure, Regulatory Reform, and Structural Change in the Electrical Power Industry,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1989 Micr), pages 125-208.
- Joskow, P.L., 1989. "Regulatory Failure, Regulatory Reform And Structural Change In The Electric Power Industry," Working papers 516, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Park, Sanghoon & Kim, Taehyoung, 2015. "Review on investment direction of green technology R&D in Korea," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 186-193.
- Sirin, Selahattin Murat, 2011. "Energy market reforms in Turkey and their impact on innovation and R&D expenditures," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4579-4585.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Deregulation; Competition; R&D;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-04-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2005-04-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-04-16 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0504014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .