Review on investment direction of green technology R&D in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Nuttall, William J. & Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "The case for a new energy research, development and promotion policy for the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4610-4614, December.
- Davoudpour, Hamid & Rezaee, Sara & Ashrafi, Maryam, 2012. "Developing a framework for renewable technology portfolio selection: A case study at a R&D center," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4291-4297.
- Paroma Sanyal & Linda R. Cohen, 2005. "Deregulation, Restructuring and Changing R&D Paradigms in the US Electric Utility Industry," Industrial Organization 0504014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei Wang & Shoujian Zhang & Yikun Su & Xinyang Deng, 2018. "Key Factors to Green Building Technologies Adoption in Developing Countries: The Perspective of Chinese Designers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-22, November.
- Hwang, Jung-Ah & Boo, Kyung-Jin, 2018. "Overseas expansion of South Korean renewable energy firms: Status and barriers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 2862-2869.
- Chang, Kai & Zeng, Yonghong & Wang, Weihong & Wu, Xin, 2019. "The effects of credit policy and financial constraints on tangible and research & development investment: Firm-level evidence from China's renewable energy industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 438-447.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen technology; R&D; Investment direction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:186-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.